The essential objective of this course is to refresh and/or review the structure & basic requirements of ISO 9001:2008 & enable the delegates to plan & conduct the third party external audits. The training program will also provide both technical knowledge and practical skills essential to become competent Lead Auditor.
Commit to QMS auditing with this international qualification to set both you and your business apart. Achieving ISO 9001 accreditation is vital to cost-effective and efficient processes and stakeholder confidence.
- Understand ISO 9001:2008 requirements within the context of an audit
- Gain an overview of the purpose and content of the ISO 9000 series
- Study the eight principles of quality management
- Clarify your role in planning and conducting an ISO 19011 QMS audit
- Take the lead in QMS audit reporting in line with ISO 19011:2011 by applying ISO 9001:2008
- Be confident in managing internal or third party auditors.
Benefits of the ISO 9001 auditor course
- Be confident in effective ISO 9001:2008 audits and QMS compliance
- Manage risks and maintain and improve global quality standards
- Be confident that your organisation can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
- Build employee awareness of quality standards and associated responsibilities
- Benefit from regular ISO 9001 audits to improve performance
- Build customer confidence with greater efficiency and assurance standards
Who should attend?
- Those who require detailed knowledge of QMS Auditing Process
- Those managing internal QMS Audit within their organization
- Those who wish to become registered QMS Lead Auditor
- Those who wish to and are responsible to implement QMS based on ISO 9001:2008 requirements, in the organization
- Existing QMS internal auditors who wish to expand their auditing skills
Examination and Evaluation Criteria
There are two methods of participant’s competency Evaluation Methods
- Continuous Assessments – Participants competency shall be evaluated on daily basis through workshops, role play, Group Discussion, Home exercise, Class Room participation, Response, Contribution in Training, Punctuality, attendance etc. The qualifying Marks is 60%.
- Final Examination – It will be conducted at Last Day of Training and qualifying Marks is 70%
ISO 9001 2 DAYS INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE
This program is designed so that ISO 9001:2008 internal auditor(s) thoroughly understand their role and acquire the learning needed to perform effective audits in their respective organizations.
Regular monitoring of quality standards will help you achieve and maintain international ISO 9001 accreditation and this two-day course will equip you with the skills to tailor your own internal audit framework. Workshops, presentations and role-play activities will guarantee solid knowledge of quality standards auditing.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the ISO 9001:2008 series
- Learn how to set objectives for, plan and perform a quality standards audit
- Understand the implications of employee behaviour on quality management audits
- Gain the ability to confidently report findings and take corrective action.
- Advance your CPD, increase your professional competencies and gain wide recognition.
Benefits of the ISO 9001 internal auditor course
- Guarantee continuing compliance with ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Ensure employees have quality management responsibilities and awareness
- Manage all risks and maintain and improve a global benchmark in quality standards
- Be confident that your organisation can rely on ISO certified internal auditors
- Empower colleagues through CPD and build customer confidence.
Who should attend?
- Quality professionals with knowledge of quality management systems and ISO 9001
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party or second-party audits
- Management representatives
- Internal auditors